[fpc-pascal] NSTextStorage.paragraphs

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Tue Sep 27 12:17:29 CEST 2016

I don’t know where that’s declared and I can’t find it in NSTextStorage.h for the 10.12 SDK even. Confusing...

it should be:

function paragraphs: NSArray; message 'paragraphs’;

like you said because it’s “copy” there is no setter but if there were it would be:

procedure setParagraphs (value: NSArray); message ‘setParagraphs:’;

That format is followed for all properties and how they are parsed when they do exist in headers.