[fpc-pascal] with no if assigned() there are bugs

Lars noreply at z505.com
Thu Sep 22 06:33:48 CEST 2016

> On 2016-09-21 13:27, Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
>
> There is also the -gc option:
> -gc        Generate checks for pointers

I was going to add to my original post "sorry if this feature already
exists, or something similar".

Now I have to see what Delphi offers, as I use fpc and delphi and need
this check on both systems!

p.s. unrelated off topic: someone said that Delphi Berlin Starter only
works on Windows 10. I found it worked fine on my Windows 7, FYI.  But I
think the free offer (download) is over, or if not, shortly.