[fpc-pascal] Linking to Linux on a FreeBSD system with Linux emulated ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:54:40 CEST 2016

> See Greames message for why you still will have to use the Linux ld.
> Your error message clearly says, the FreeBSD linker can only create bfsd
> code for i386 and x64.

>> Supported emulation: elf_x86_64_fbsd and elf_i386_fbsd

Yes, before to sent that topic, I have try with the Linux ld and...
in fact it is absolutely the same file than ld-freebsd. (same size, same
date).

And using ld-linux gives the same message:

>> Supported emulation: elf_x86_64_fbsd and elf_i386_fbsd

So, maybe, (I do not know *ld*), like Jonas said, *ld *needs parameters to
change default elf.
But yes, the best is to try it. And asap. I will try to find time tonight.

Many thanks.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)