[fpc-pascal] Does fpdoc sets a particular define ?

Yann Mérignac yann.merignac at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:55:12 CEST 2016

Hi all,

While generating documentation for one of my projects I ran into a bug in
fpdoc. It crashes on declarations like this one:

-------
type
  TObjectBlob = class(specialize TGenBlob<TObject>)
  end;
-------

I reported the bug here: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30810

Now, I am looking for a workaround. I know that something like this can
work both with FPC and FPDoc:

-------
type
{$ifdef FPDOC}
  TIntermediate = specialize TGenBlob<TObject>;
  TObjectBlob = class(TIntermediate)
{$else}
  TObjectBlob = class(specialize TGenBlob<TObject>)
{$endif}
    function ToString : String; override;
  end;
-------

Is there a way to tell FPDoc to parse only the first part of $ifdef ?

I have tried "fpdoc --input='-dFPDOC' --project=fpdocprj.xml --format=html"
but it does not work.

Thanks.