[fpc-pascal] Build script on Windows

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:32:11 CEST 2016

Am 11.10.2016 10:35 schrieb "Ryan Joseph" <ryan at thealchemistguild.com>:
> Ok, I did some more research and found that fpc is at
c:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.4\bin\i386-win32 and a “dir” command shows there is a
fpc.exe that works. Note just “fpc” doesn’t work so I guess I need to add
that myself but I’m struggling trying to figure out the command prompt
program.

Lazarus' installer does not add the compiler's path to the PATH variable,
so you need to add this yourself.

> Copy and paste should be easier than this. Is there another terminal that
Windows users like? I really don’t understand why you can’t just paste or
select text like you would in any other terminal.

You can alternatively use PowerShell were Click+Drag and Right-Click work
for copy and paste respectively.
If the PowerShell presents problems you can always start cmd inside the
PowerShell window.

Regards,
Sven