[fpc-pascal] Smart Link definition ?

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Tue Oct 11 08:23:58 CEST 2016

Hi,
What is difference between "Link smart (-XX)" and "Smart linkable (-XC)" ?
-XC is by default off and corresponds to per unit {$SMARTLINK OFF/ON} ?

Does it means, that compiler/linker is trying "Link smart", but only
units marked "Smart linkable" ?
Which means, that when I use in my program StrUtils or SysUtils and I
use only one function from these unit, in my program executable will be
all function presented in these units ?

Thanks
-Laco.