[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal - Older Versions

Luiz Gonzaga de Oliveira Neto luiz.g.oliveira.neto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:27:14 CEST 2016

First of all, thanks for Jonas and Sven for the fast answers.

It's unfortunate that you can't provide older versions, but I understand
the reasons exposed.

Thanks for the suggestion, Sven, I'll check the errors I'm having and post
them here for help.

Best regards,

------  Luiz G. de Oliveira Neto ------