[fpc-pascal] A serious Memleak using delegates/implements (was: Delegate Interface class does not seem to be referenced counted)

Wed Oct 5 23:51:47 CEST 2016

On 2016-10-05 16:26, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> Here is the output on my machine (Lazarus 1.7 r52880M FPC 3.0.1
> i386-win32-win32/win64)

Just so you know... bug or not, it seems to have the same behaviour as
with Delphi 7. Compiled with D7 it has the exact same output. In fact,
compiled with Delphi 7, the app doesn't quit at all. I had to Ctrl+C it.

c:\Programming\test\interface_delegation_delphi>project1.exe

IntegerValue:
TIntegerValue.Create
Number is 5
TIntegerValue.Destroy

MyApp:
TIntegerValue.Create
TMyApp.Create
Number is 10
TMyApp.Destroy
TIntegerValue.Destroy

MyAppAsInterface:
TIntegerValue.Create
TMyApp.Create
Number is 20
^C
c:\Programming\test\interface_delegation_delphi>