[fpc-pascal] C translation question

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Fri Nov 18 17:42:00 CET 2016

On Di, 2016-11-15 at 22:38 -0700, Lars wrote:

> I just wish CVS and SVN had as nice of a GUI front end (like github).
> That's the one thing I really like about git is the nice GUI access,
> simple readme system for projects etc. With CVS and SVN gui's and website
> front ends I never found anything that pleasing, although I haven't looked
> at third party front ends.

http://www.twobarleycorns.net/tkcvs.html

I'm using TkCVS for many years now. Really easy to handle und
understand, and it is capacle of doing the same for SVN. It does run on
Windows, too. On the downside you have to edit a file and insert
directory and project name in a file for TkCVS to know what it is doing.
Only needed once for a new source tree.

I like it.

HTH,
Marc