[fpc-pascal] Interface performance

Fri Nov 11 12:08:26 CET 2016

On 2016-11-11 09:46, Ryan Joseph wrote:
> The string lookup absolutely murders performance (I was using “cobra”
> interfaces) so it can’t be used in some situations.

If you are talking about the GUID, I'm not sure if you know, but when
using FPC's CORBA interfaces, you can use a MUCH shorter string which
gives better performance. MSEide even has built-in support to do just
that (generate smaller GUID values of about 6 characters long).

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/