[fpc-pascal] Maximum of memory which can be used by single program in 32 bit Windows

LacaK lacak at zoznam.sk
Thu May 19 12:17:53 CEST 2016

Btw is there any limit for number of memory block, which can be requested ?
As far as my XML file has milions of nodes, may be that for each node is
created instance of TDOMNode class (or TDOMElement I do not know), which
in turn can cause that there is large amount of relative small memory
blocks ...
L.