[fpc-pascal] Invoking methods through rtti

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 11:32:37 CEST 2016

Am 11.05.2016 10:22 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 05/09/2016 05:36 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>>

>> As long as you know the signature of the method you can cast the pointer
to the method to an approbiate method variable and call that. For dynamic
calls you'll need to wait for Invoke() support which is on the ToDo list,
but there's no ETA yet.

> Will this result in a new kind of Pascal Script support ? (In the German
Forum there recently had been discussions on Pascal script not working
decently on 64 Bit archs.)

Don't know as I'm not using PascalScript, but potentially it could be.

Regards,
Sven