[fpc-pascal] cwstrings unit and UTF8Decode()

Fri Mar 25 14:48:18 CET 2016

On 2016-03-25 12:20, Bart wrote:
> If you're using LazUtf8 (or use LCL) then cwstring will be used in your app.

I don't use LCL at all, pure RTL & FCL code only. Based on the fact that
LCL's code also requires "cwstrings" I assume my original assumptions is
correct, that if I want to do any UTF8-to-UTF16 conversions, use
UTF8Decode etc, my applications (or frameworks) require "cwstrings" for now.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/