[fpc-pascal] Mangle name in fpc-FreeBSD ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:49:52 CET 2016

Hello Marc.

Huh, I have a dummy question...

How do you use dlopen(), dlsym() and dlerror() ?

On console, with ->

fred at freebsd> dlopen('/root/mylib.so')

Result = "Illegal command name..."

> call dlerror() after the failing dlsym(). It should tell _why_ the call
> failed.

Re-huh..., it should be a great plus if a dlerror() was implemented in fpc
too.

But maybe I am missing something, maybe dlopen(), dlsym() and dlerror() can
be done by pascal code (and not via console, like I try).

Thanks.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)