[fpc-pascal] How do I test the testfppdf on Windows?

Fri Mar 18 11:58:37 CET 2016

On 2016-03-18 10:51, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Please, only fpcunit tests.

I was maybe unclear in my request. The unit tests are implemented with
the FPCUnit API - and always will be (even though both FPCUnit and
FPTest have compatibility interfaces with each other). I'm simply asking
for the two program files to be added - for convenience. Similar to what
the *.lpi files are added to FCL, even though Free Pascal doesn't
include Lazarus IDE.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/