[fpc-pascal] Smartphone apps in FPC

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:31:21 CET 2016

>> But for completeness, surely you do NOT have to write the Java (JVM)
> parts in Java, but you can write that too in FPC, right? I mean, using the
> FPC JVM compiler. But you need to interface JVM and native code like you do
> with Java code.

Probably is possible to use FPC JVM, but I don't have time for this (yet).
Currently in my "production" project is used Java frontend and FPC backend
(communication by JNI) as client and FPC(Linux)/Delphi(Win) as Server.

Ad: in both cases (client and server) is used ofc mORMot framework

I am looking forward to more information here! :)

as a proof ;) :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PZhd929_ZRY2NmT1QtSTdlWEU/view?usp=sharing

--
Best regards,