[fpc-pascal] How do I test the testfppdf on Windows?

Jesus Reyes A. jesusrmx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 21:13:16 CET 2016

On Sat, 05 Mar 2016 14:03:49 -0600, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> This is what I get with the normal test font:
> http://www.freepascal.org/~michael/test.pdf
>
> Can you please try with the original font too, please ?
> (freesans is freely available)
>
> If that works, it would mean there is something wrong with the Arial
> font handling.
>
> Michael.

your file looks like the one I produced here when using "Visor de
documentos" which happen to be evince, this is what it looks
http://ctrlv.in/722669 the only change I did was adding JRAXX at the end
of every P.WriteText'd string where XX is the index of each instance.
Seems only latin text is working.

Later I will try with other readers.

Jesus Reyes A.