[fpc-pascal] Trapping distant exceptions

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 16:30:30 CET 2016

I'm sure I should know this, and think it's an FAQ, and I'm pretty sure
somebody (Graeme?) was discussing it recently.

Assuming that an exception handler at the end of a thread procedure has
a reliable way of communicating messages with the outside World, what's
the preferred way of recovering the location (preferably line number
etc.) of range/overflow exceptions for diagnostic messages?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk