[fpc-pascal] Could Not Set Breakpoint - Why not?

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Wed Jul 27 20:02:40 CEST 2016

I can't seem to set any breakpoints at all with FreePascal 3.0.0 with the
text IDE.  Does anyone have any idea why this could be?  I have even tried
to set a breakpoint in a ridiculously simple program like:

Program Test;

Begin

Writeln;

End.

I am able to single step through my programs with F7, but that would take
forever to get to the part I'm having an issue with.  Do I have a setting
wrong somewhere, or need to turn something on to get breakpoints to work?