[fpc-pascal] Textmode IDE splitscreen?

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Jul 26 00:51:37 CEST 2016

Thanks for the info. I will give it a try.   I was doing some DOS function calls, inline assembly,  and direct hardware access with PORT[ ] commands.  I just went though and commented out everything that wouldn’t work so it would compile and now I’m finding ways to make those things work.  I have the bulk of it working great, still a few minor details to work out, but it’s a LOT less work than a complete rewrite!