[fpc-pascal] old school crc32

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jul 25 19:24:32 CEST 2016

On 07/25/2016 11:22 AM, geneb wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jul 2016, wkitty42 at windstream.net wrote:
>> On 07/24/2016 10:15 AM, geneb wrote:
>>> I don't know if you've looked at SWAG yet, but there's a couple of 32
>>> bit CRC routines there.
>>
>> hey gene! fancy seeing you here instead of the flightgear areas ;) ;) ;)
>>
>> i do have all of SWAG here... back in the day, we grabbed each new release
>> as it was available from Fidonet... we've even had some of our stuff
>> published in SWAG back in the day :)
>
> Excellent. :)  Do you happen to have archives of the PASCAL and PASCAL_LESSONS
> echos by chance?

sorry, i do not... my system only keeps the last three years of posts based on
their date... i wish that i had set numerous echomail areas to no purging but
back then (early '80s) the message base formats were rather limited and blew up
spectacularly when their limits were exceeded (think hudson message base)...
when i was able to switch to another message base format, much of the
interesting stuff was already long gone :(