[fpc-pascal] Textmode IDE splitscreen?

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Mon Jul 25 18:28:05 CEST 2016

I stand corrected, Now that I think of it, I also had the IDE on the color
screen and program executing on monochrome. however most of my programs used
the turbo pascal graph unit so my executing program needed the VGA screen...
I guess I got used to it being set up like that.
Thanks for correcting me.