[fpc-pascal] Linux Port help

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Sat Jul 23 02:15:43 CEST 2016

I checked and syntax highlight was already checked.. I did figure it out
though.. all my pascal files were named with a .PAS extension and I keep
forgetting that linux is extremely case sensitive with everything.. I saved
one with a .pas extention,  closed it then opened it and now that one file
has the highlight, the others do not.. easy enough to fix that though.

Thank you for the help and suggestions to tweak the colors!   I would have
never figured that out!  Nice I can customize it too.   I can't figure out
how to do that with windows.   I would like to get a black background
instead of blue.

Thanks also for the suggestion of MSEIde  I will check it out!