[fpc-pascal] Linux Port help

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Fri Jul 22 22:38:43 CEST 2016

Thank you for the F11 suggestion.. F11 does make the IDE window full screen,
Thanks!! That's very helpful.  My program however does not respond to F11.
There is no way to resize the window, make it larger or smaller or full
screen, it's just a fixed size window.. this is the version using ptcgraph

Is there a way to get the linux text mode IDE to colorize things like the
windows text mode IDE?  Linux is just all yellow on light blue. The windows
one for example will show comments in grey  reserved words in white.. ect..
it makes it a lot easier to follow