[fpc-pascal] Parallel Port Access with Free Pascal - windows

Zaaphod james at productionautomation.net
Fri Jul 15 23:59:10 CEST 2016

I am trying to get access to the parallel port with Free Pascal.

I'm trying to use this version of inpout32 (x64)
http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/inpout32/

Here's my program:
http://pastebin.com/facf6EFc

Here's my Unit:
http://pastebin.com/XR0aYUPR

When I try to run it, I get a windows message The application was unable to
start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close the application.

then  I get Exitcode 123 in the Free Pascal IDE.  123 is decimal of 7b.

Does anyone know how to get this to work?   reading and writing the parallel
port used to be so easy, now it's extremely confusing, thanks windows!