[fpc-pascal] OData and Office365 REST API support

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:46:12 CEST 2016

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org
> wrote:

> As such, I consider web APIs an essential part of the compiler (or indeed
> any) toolchain. In fact I think FPC is woefully behind in this department...

Then I have API design question.Is it possible not to bind web-apis to
fcl-web package?

If my application is already using some other HTTP library (synapse or
indy), I'd like to keep using it, even for the new API, rather than having
code duplicating functionality (which would be fcl-web).

thanks,
Dmitry