[fpc-pascal] What is the difference between TThread.Queue(aMethod: TThreadMethod) and Application.QueueAsyncCall(AMethod: TDataEvent; Data: PtrInt);

Dennis dec12 at avidsoft.com.hk
Fri Jul 1 17:40:30 CEST 2016

Apart from the TThreadMethod and TDataEvent, what are the major differences?
Are both of them thread safe to call from non-main thread?
Will both of them overwrite some queue or buffer if the queues are full?

I tried to study the source code but I cannot find the implementation parts.
I only find the interface parts of TThread classesh.inc

Dennis