[fpc-pascal] Do I need to make fpc 3.0.0 twice?

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sat Jan 9 08:47:54 CET 2016

> Should I make fpc 3.0.0 once more using the newly created fpc 3.0.0?

Yes if you do compile by hand (without Makefile)

> Will there be some difference between the two 3.0.0 versions if I do?

If what you mean is: does 3.0.0 compiler binary produced from single
compilation by 2.6.4 differ from the one by 3.0.0? Then yes.

Else if what you mean is: will using 2.6.4 as the starting compiler produce
different 3.0.0 binary from 3.0.0 while using the Makefile? Then no.