[fpc-pascal] Primitive Record Wrappers

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:44:35 CET 2016

Am 27.02.2016 09:36 schrieb "Maciej Izak" <hnb.code at gmail.com>:

>> In the code bellow, the generic type TNullableTyple is implemented (and
incomplete for now).

> It can be done more optimal with incoming operators Initialize and
Finalize. I have working implementation but I need to adjust the code to
the FPC compiler code standard :P

Sidenote for this (don't know whether you have already ensured that): these
operators must not be useable as global operators as after all they must he
known in the RTTI and that can't work if they're declared in another unit
that might not even be included... (That's in contrast to how operators
normally behave in FPC, but there's not really a way around it :/ )

Regards,
Sven