[fpc-pascal] Official/recommended citations for scientific papers

Žilvinas Ledas zilvinas.ledas at dict.lt
Fri Feb 26 18:39:56 CET 2016

Hello all,

this is a cross-post to FPC-Pascal and Lazarus mailing lists.

I'm finishing my PhD thesis and because I was implementing some partial
differential equation solvers and visualization/image processing tools
using FPC and Lazarus, I need to add some references. I was wandering
are there any published official/recommended/written-by-core-developers
articles or books about Free Pascal and/or Lazarus I could use as
references in my thesis (English preferably)?

Currently I'm referencing these:

@Book{Leestma93,
   Title                    = {Pascal Programming and Problem Solving},
   Author                   = {S. Leestma and L. Nyhoff},
   Publisher                = {Prentice Hall},
   Year                     = {1993},
   Address                  = {New York},
   Edition                  = {Fourth}
}

@book{Person13,
   Title                    = {Getting Started with the Lazarus IDE},
   Author                   = {R. Person},
   Publisher                = {Packt Publishing Ltd},
   Year                     = {2013},
   Address                  = {United Kingdom}
}

@book{Ellison15,
   Author                   = {M. Abiola-Ellison},
   Title                    = {Getting Started with Lazarus and Free
Pascal: Learning by Doing},
   Publisher                = {Mka Publishing Ltd},
   Year                     = {2015},
   Address                  = {United Kingdom}
}

Any other suggestions?

Best regards,
Žilvinas