[fpc-pascal] Delphi compiler team left Embarcadero/Idera

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:48:41 CET 2016

Looks like the last one senior compiler guy has gone - Allen Bauer (like
Eli Boling before). He is starting a new position at Google:

http://blog.therealoracleatdelphi.com/2016/02/a-new-adventure.html

Interesting info:

[quote author="Ralf Stocker"]
How safe is Delphis future? Who is the new Lead Compiler Engineer? Who is
the new Chief Scientist?
[/quote]

[quote author="Allen Bauer"]
There are no plans that I'm aware of to move someone into my old
position... All those that I would consider qualified are either already
gone or are currently looking elsewhere.
[/quote]

Source: https://plus.google.com/104660942073125276831/posts/AuEUb95pUZu

Related initiative "Lets buy Delphi":
https://plus.google.com/115032677792043930563/posts/Tc4s6jCLEos

IMO Interesting and sad time for whole community.

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak