[fpc-pascal] Please someone explain this to me

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:40:46 CET 2016

> This won't be changed. Period.

Sven, not to be argumentative, but you do get that for a long time
programmers have learned how to write code and use libraries by examining
them? My goal is simply to make it easier for the people who would want to
pick up and start using Lazarus. Organizing things better for the general
developer population, and I'm not just referring to only source code
organization, is something I honestly hope this community considers
important. I believe that point should be a consideration not just for
beginners, but also for the mass of professionals.