[fpc-pascal] IfThen() intrinsic removed

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:33:14 CET 2016

On 05/02/16 11:22, Tomas Hajny wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Since we're getting back to the same sort of discussion, I'd like to
> remind three statements (before closing this thread here similarly to the
> other two):

[...]
> Tomas
> (one of the FPC mailing list moderators)

Will you or other moderators, accept a request of subscription of fpc-other
coming from either automated process on gmane.org or from gmane admins?

I believe fpc-other would be a worthy addition on gmane.org.

(If only to keep the likes of me from ranting)

Not sure whether the signup has to be handled by a moderator,
but if so, please do allow posting through gmane too.

If the subscribe/signup by Gmane can be performed by non-admin,
I am giving my hands-up for  it (might happen today, or somewhere next week, time allowing).

Kind Regards
el es