[fpc-pascal] Pascal Lexical Diagrams

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:25:51 CET 2016

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys <
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

> On 2016-02-01 14:59, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> >
> > Could you please categorize any page as "outdated"?
>
> Is there a "outdated" category? If not, I don't know how to add new
> categories.

The category is there now.
In order to categorize a page just edit it and add

[[Category:Outdated]]

to the end of the page.

> The problem is that some pages are completely out of date, others have
> out of date images (eg: screenshots of lazaras dialogs), and others
> might have a section of text out of date.

Potentially, images could be categorized as well. Once found, it won't be
forgotten.

> Do all those get categorised as out of date, or should only whole pages
> be marked as such? If the latter, that might help to some extent, but
> would be far from a real solution.

It's better to mark, if the whole page is outdated.
Maybe create "Partial Outdated" category for the pages where only part of
information is not up to date.

> The bottom line is, Lazarus needs an actual documentation solution (per
> release, like FPC, fpGUI etc) - the wiki is not, and never will be that.

There're no releases in knowledge base. Live and learn :)

thanks,
Dmitry