[fpc-pascal] Running fpcmake, lazarus and fpc 3.0.0

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Feb 1 15:53:45 CET 2016

Tony Whyman wrote on Mon, 01 Feb 2016:

> When building release versions of lazarus programs I use build
> scripts that build both linux and windows targets on the same system
> using the fpcross compiler (from linux x64_86 to win32). To do this
> I obviously need to build both x64_86 and win32 versions of the
> lazarus libraries on the same linux system. Generally, this is not a
> problem but you do need to run fpcmake on the lazarus directory
> before building each library version.

That should not be necessary. Normally, all Makefiles in svn have been
generated so they work for all supported targets. You simply have to
specify which target you want to build for using "make OS_TARGET=XXX
CPU_TARGET=YYY" (or using the equvalent lazbuild parameters).

> It looks to me as if fpc-3.0.0 has forgotten to install the
> Package.fpc files for all packages

Please file a bug report.

Jonas