[fpc-pascal] FastHtmlParser does not fire OnFoundText on e.g. empty table cell

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:43:08 CET 2016

Hi,

If you parse HTML using FastHtmlParser in order to extract a HTML
table content, then, if a table contains an empty cell (<td></td>),
the OnFoundText event is not fired.
While technically this may be correct, I would have expected it to
fire OnFoundText('').

In my program I use the OnFoundText to populate a 2-dimesional
table-like structure, and this fails due to this behaviour of
FastHtmlParser.

Is this intended behaviour?
If so, could it be made configurable to do fire the OnFoundText event
in such cases?

Bart