[fpc-pascal] Install gdb on MacOSX to debug fpc applications

C Western l at c-m-w.me.uk
Sat Dec 10 11:34:50 CET 2016

I think you have to compile gdb yourself - see posts on the gdb mailing
lists:

https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2016-11/msg00011.html

https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2016-11/msg00004.html

When I last looked, macports had not been updated. I think the
com.apple.taskgated.plist info does not apply to Sierra

Colin