[fpc-pascal] performance when resizing a dynamic array

Sun Dec 4 17:12:03 CET 2016

On 2016-12-04 14:48, Adriaan van Os wrote:
> It depends on the memory manager you use,...

Wow, that's some interesting information there. Thanks for sharing.

> There is nothing 80's or 90's about intelligent and advanced data structures.

I simply meant, back in the day when I learned Turbo Pascal, link-lists
were all the rage. It was also a common test question Pascal exams -
implementing a link-list or double-linked-list.

These days you don't hear much about linked lists, but that could simply
be because they are hidden behind other classes.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/