[fpc-pascal] A better way?

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Thu Apr 14 10:14:10 CEST 2016

> On Apr 14, 2016, at 3:02 PM, Tony Whyman <tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com> wrote:
>
> Reading through your post, I hope that you are aware that most circular dependencies can be avoided by referencing other units from the "uses" clause in the "implementation" section and keeping the "uses" clauses in "interfaces" down to those references strictly necessary for the unit's interface.

I had no idea you could declare uses in the implementation! That could probably fix 90% of the problems I’m having which I’ve used abstract classes, dynamic method invocation and more recently interfaces to workaround. Don’t tell me this has been around for 20 years now I just never knew about it. ;) I should have asked sooner that’s for sure.

Thanks!

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph