[fpc-pascal] FPC generated executables and digital signatures

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:24:14 CEST 2016

 wrote:

> Excellent, that did the trick - thanks! I ticked the "all network paths
> (UNCs)" option.  I would never have found that option as I don't
> consider my local network as part of "Internet Options'. Oh well, that's
> just me.

No, it's not just you.  For lots of us it was part of the horrible learning
curve that was Vista.  While people will tell you later Windows are better
(and by and large they're right), IMO most of the better is a combination
of incremental betterness and "we just got used to it".  We still live with
silly decisions from that era.  Office Ribbons!  Arrrgggghhhhhh :-)

Mike