[fpc-pascal] FPC generated executables and digital signatures

Fri Apr 8 13:19:52 CEST 2016

Hi,

I don't visit Windows much, but was doing some testing on a Win7 VM.
Every time I run my FPC generated executable I get a Security Warning
dialog pop up and it mentions a "Unknown Publisher", and I have to then
click the 'Run' button before my application runs.

Does anybody know what is required to get rid of this Security Warning?
Like I said, I don't know which much, and when I do us Windows, it's
normally Win2000 which doesn't have this issue.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/