[fpc-pascal] How to compile Lazarus program using only FPC?

Thu Sep 24 17:21:31 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-24 16:14, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Since the projects in question are lazarus projects to begin with, this is a non-issue.

Yes for LCL based apps. If I had to be technical... Lazarus IDE can
"manage" other non-LCL apps too, and those can include packages etc etc.
So you still have a project file and such.  The original message in this
thread never said it was a LCL application.  ;-) So Waldo's concern is
still a valid point.

Is lazbuild a pure console application? If so, no problem, but my guess
is that it still uses the LCL somewhere (ie: NoGUI widget type).  I've
never used lazbuild personally, so I don't actually know.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/