[fpc-pascal] Resourcestrings in FPC 3.0

Thu Sep 24 08:49:19 CEST 2015

On 2015-09-24 06:55, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> Is this intended? How can translation tools know that the Unicode points must
> be interpreted as utf-8 code units in this case?

I would guess you found a bug or the implementation is incomplete - but
then FPC 3.0 is in rc phase as far as I know.

I would have expected it to be UTF-8 encoded in the JSON file - after
all JSON is web technology and web technology uses UTF-8 everywhere as
the norm.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/