[fpc-pascal] Assembler output

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:18:16 CEST 2015

Am 11.09.2015 19:06 schrieb "José Mejuto" <joshyfun at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Can anybody enlight me in how to:
>
> - Compile a program outputting assembler in intel format.
> - Assemble the .s files in a final .exe
>
> I can get assembler in AT&T format using "-a" but if I add "-Anasmwin32"
the program is not compiled as "nasm is not found", only main.lpr is
compiled, none of the included units (no RTL ones).

> It would be great if I only need tools provided by fpc but I think that
"as.exe" can not read Intel asm format.

> In the case that "as.exe" can not be used for intel format, is there any
option out there in order to get the final .exe from the .s files ?

What is the reason you're trying to do this? Maybe we can help you a bit
more if we know your motivation to pursue this.

Regards,
Sven