[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v1.4.1 released

Philippe Lévi Philippe at quarta.com.br
Fri Sep 4 15:34:35 CEST 2015

no problem ...

Enviado: quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2015 14:16
Para: fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org
Assunto: Re: [fpc-pascal] fpGUI Toolkit v1.4.1 released

On 2015-09-03 01:42, Philippe Lévi wrote:

> what about emails I sent a week ago?

I'll get back to you as soon as I can... the weekend.

> (some stuffs could have been inserted in the release ... may be!).

There is *always* extra stuff that could make it into any release. :) I
didn't want to delay the 1.4.1 maintenance release any more, because
there are some critical fixes in there.

Those changes will have to wait for the next maintenance release I'm
afraid, or if they are new features (not fixes), then into the 'develop'
branch first.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/