[fpc-pascal] is scrypt available?

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Oct 27 15:14:37 CET 2015

On 10/27/2015 06:14 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-10-27 01:59, wkitty42 at windstream.net wrote:
>> i'll take a look... one thing that might be problematic is if it relies on
>> additional units...
>
> not sure what you mean by that.

the project in question uses very few outside developed libraries or units... we
don't want to drag in a whole lot of stuff that's not needed or used by the rest
of the project... it is one reason why some existing procedures are reinvented
instead of using them from the FCL or similar...

> DCPcrypt is a project that consists of a few units. It can be used in Console
> or GUI (eg: LCL or fpGUI) applications. I've used it for both Console and GUI
> for many years.

ok... one thing that confused me when looking at the wiki is it pointing out the
lpk files and the repo but not much of anything else... the screen shot is ok
for how it looks in the lazarus gui but aside from that, there's not much else
describing the capabilities available or giving examples...

i'll probably take a closer look at it soonish... it depends on other factors at
hand, though...