[fpc-pascal] El Capitan 10.11 installation

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Thu Oct 22 02:26:56 CEST 2015

Simon has a guide which is aimed at iOS but is for Xcode also.

http://blog.naver.com/simonsayz/220485321971

Here are the latest version of the headers (for 10.10) which I maintain and you’ll probably need to learn about Objective Pascal and Cocoa also if you want to make GUI apps.

https://github.com/genericptr?tab=repositories
http://www.objectivepascal.com

You’ll get more answers if you ask on the Mac FPC mail list probably.