[fpc-pascal] interface inheritance implementation

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:18:47 CEST 2015

Am 12.10.2015 15:44 schrieb "Graeme Geldenhuys" <
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk>:

> On 2015-10-12 14:17, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> > I the last week or two read a
> > conversation (can't remember if it was Laz Forums or Google+) where a
> > Delphi developer did this, but couldn't get that same code to work under
> > FPC.
>

> Scratch that.... I'll rather try and find the exact article/blog I read
> to make double sure what was and what wasn't working in FPC.

Would be nice if you'd find it. We know of some discrepancies with the
delegation implementation (inheritance alone should be compatible already),
but if there are some more it's good to know them. This way they can be
fixed once someone tackles the delegation support.

Regards,
Sven