[fpc-pascal] Loading PNG files as OpenGL textures

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Mon Oct 12 04:58:23 CEST 2015

> On Oct 12, 2015, at 9:47 AM, Anthony Walter <sysrpl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Okay, I looked at my Darwin sources which use minimal wrappers around the inbuilt Quartz classes to handle image loading, saving, and pixel data access.

I have a good working implementation of loading OpenGL textures on Mac but I want to replace it with a cross platform solution that would run on Windows/Linux also that doesn’t rely on CoreGraphics libraries.

I think the classes in FPimage/FPCanvas from the RTL do this already so why do we need to use CoreGraphics and Apple-only libraries?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph