[fpc-pascal] What is the svn url for fpc release 2.6.4

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:54:50 CET 2015

On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 17:03:42 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I have googled extensively now and not found this, so please tell me
>> how I can get fpc 2.6.4 sources from svn.
>> svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/tags/fpc_2_6_4 fpc-2.6.4 did
>> not work...
>
>Use the source link at http://www.freepascal.org/download.var

Well prior to starting this thread I had done that and came to this
location for the 2.6.4 sources:
http://www.freepascal.org/down/source/sources-austria.var
But that page confused me when it talked about two different archives
fpcbuild and fpc with a very big size difference too.
Which one I need to select is not obvious to me. I just want to build
2.6.4 on my RPi2 device. By the sound of it fpcbuild might be the one,
but then again what is the purpose of the fpc archives if one cannot
build off of them?
Figured that by using svn I would get exactly what is needed for
bulding fpc...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden